Friday, May 19, 2006

Duct Tape Podcasts Are Back, Baby!

As some of may know, from time to time, I produce other podcasts through my "real" business. (Yes, I do work for a living.) Last year, I started doing a series of podcasts for Duck Brand Duct Tape around their Avon Heritage Duct Tape Festival in Avon, Ohio. This year, we're talking about the festival and a whole lot more. The podcasts are roughly 10 minutes long and cover an array of topics, including some of the cool stuff that people have created with duct tape, including prom outfits. Give it a listen and let me know what you think. And if you dig it, please subscribe.

I owe a great deal of thanks to DJ Hojo and Podcheck Review's Scott Fletcher for their invaluable help on intros and such. (Incidentally, the first podcast is where you'll be able to hear the "rose for your sweetie" reference from show #112.)

You can check out the shows here or here. Enjoi!