Friday, July 07, 2006

Special Edition Link Dump: "I Am The Hoff!"

Sorry so late on this. Apparently, there's a huge undercurrent of David Hasselhoff news that I have been neglecting.

First, there's this. Apparently "The Hoff" as he is now calling himself (no joke) was ejected from Wimbeldon for being drunk. He calls himself "The Hoff" what the hell is wrong with this world?


I don't know about you, but when I think pantomime, I think Hoff. So imagine my heartbreak when I read this.

Also, Blazin' Hoff is coming your way thanks to Ice-T:
Ice-T added: "He's gonna come out as Hassle The Hoff - I promise you. The Hoff will surprise people with his rap skills and humour."
Newsflash: He already does Ice-T. With his flabby guy and reptilian skin.

Anywho, moving on...The Hoff is really the Antichrist according to this website. So why not celebrate by buying a shirt?

And this is an oldie, but a goodie. Enjoy the video!

Finally, why don't you Jump In the Hoff's car?

Many thanks to Wayne from the Ukraine, Julie and Mr. X for the fab links.

UPDATE!! Via BB: Wax on Wax Hoff. Will the fun never end?