Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Link Dump: Round Up Of Random Weird Stuff Issue 11

It's been a while since I've done one of these and the mailbox overfloweth. So here we go. Not much time. Too many links. Let's get to em.

From Neil: Amazing 3D sidewalk chalk art. You gotta see it to believe it. My personal faves are the first two. Really cool work.

-----

Got this really cool link from Joe in LA. I think this fits right in with the whole Zombie Army vibe that's been going around like a sickness lately. If you dig this shirt, you can pick one up for yourself here. And don't forget my own "Eat Brains" design here.

-----

From Craig in San Diego: This story about Applebees and a rather large tip.
"Applebee's fine cuisine gave this guy the entrepreneurial energy to accumulate a ton of disposable income, as well as improving his generosity and friendliness to boot.

Or it caused him to lose his family and his health, leaving his last opportunity for a small bit of joy going deep into debt for a barmaid, then kicking-off and stiffing the card company.

I guess it's all up to interpretation and your world-view.
Hooray! Now we can buy all the ribets we want!

----

From Matt in Alaska: Metallic Art. I would totally love a few of these in our backyard. If we had a decent sized backyard that is.

----

From Chad: There is hope for me after all:

See the real billboard here.

------

And finally from Wayne in the UK. I leave you with this:



Thanks for taking the dump with me! Until next time...