Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Halloween At Monster By Mail -Laser Etched Coffins!

First off, thanks to everyone who has voted for the choice of print for Monster By Mail. The winner will be decided Friday and be turned into a high-quality 12 x 18 canvas print, suitable for framing. Stay tuned for more info on that soon. But in the meantime...

In honor of the Halloween season, I am offering a very limited edition piece of art. Here's what it is: A miniature pine coffin (Dimensions are 9" x 4 1/2" x 2 1/4") with an original piece of custom-designed digital art precisely laser-etched onto the lid. On the back of the coffin, the Monster By Mail Logo is laser-etched. Each coffin is numbered and hand signed by me. The buyer may suggest the theme of the art, but I still retain the right to do my own interpretation for the lid. If you end up purchasing the piece, I'll work with you to make it as custom-designed as possible, so no worries. I won't be able to do portraits from photos, however.

This is a very limited edition piece. Only four will be created. Two are being offered at Etsy and two are being offered for auction at Ebay.

I have no idea how quickly, the ones at Etsy will sell, and really have no idea what the demand will be at Ebay. So if you're interested, I suggest you act fast, because I'm only doing 4 of these coffins. Thanks in advance and Happy Halloween!