Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hi, Remember Us?

Things have been really busy here at the Nobby Annex and it's been pretty tough to record a new show over the past few weeks. We are going to attempt to record a new show tonight, but in the meantime here are some places where you can hear (at the very least) my voice.

I've been doing a lot of press interviews for Trace Beaulieu and my new book "Silly Rhymes For Beligerent Children" (which is available now , BTW). You can hear Trace and I yammer on a radio show called "Spare The Rock, Spoil The Child" .

Trace are I are on a podcast called "Comics Are Go!" recorded right here in Cleveland. My part is being broken into two parts. So you can hear part one if you go to the link on iTunes.

And a nice little feather in my cap is that my Geek A Week project was just covered by CNN.com. I'm pretty humbled by the article and it's pretty amazing to have some of my geek heroes and heroines saying complimentary things about my art. Check that out here.

Like I said, with any luck, a new Jawbone tonight. Thanks for sticking with us!