Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Art Sale: Rare Monster Art!

I've got a very interesting package of rare monster art that is up for grabs this time. Some of this art are the ONLY PRINTS AVAILABLE. I had one printed off and then I never did another one. Here's what I have. First up, The Mummy Returns:

The Mummy Returns
Remember in the earlier paragraph that I said this was the ONLY PRINT AVAILABLE? Well, this is THE ONLY PRINT AVAILABLE. It depicts a mummy coming to life a la Jack Davis style. It's beautiful and you must own it.

And now, The Creature Walks Among Us:

The Creature Walks Among Us

There are only three of these prints that I know of. One is framed and hanging in my basement. The second was given as a gift to Joel Hodgson of MST3K. And the third can be yours! I don't know why I didn't get more of these printed up. They were very influenced by "Horror At Party Beach."

Because of the extreme rarity of these prints, I am pricing it accordingly. But come on, you'll be one of only 3 people who have the one print and THE ONLY PERSON who has the other. I'm going to let these rarities go for $130.00.

So go forth and buy! As soon as it sells, I'll close this post. Good luck!