Saturday, March 12, 2005

Applebees, Things Remembered and Kinkos Make Us Sick

Wowee-zowee. This is our longest show yet. I'm not feeling well, but we work through it. Hey. we're pros right? Lotsa links + lotsa railing against large businesses = loads of fun. Let's get down to it, boppers.

SHOW NOTES: Running Time - 42:13
The Big Creak.
Sick.
Things Remembered will stay open, even if you’re sick.
Speaking engagement.
Tomorrow’s special guest.
One Man Band.
Meat Pinwheels and Mustard Whoppers.
Bad Garageband music.
Customer service issues at Kinko's.
Applebee’s sucks.
Not a seafood fan.
Iron Chef.
Lobster Boy.

Subscribe to our RSS feed.

Also, if you like what you're hearing, vote for us at Podcast Alley. You can vote monthly.

5 comments:

  1. haven't listened to the show yet, but on a random note, the guitarist for The Big Creak is my longtime friend from high school, and I was the "singer" in his first band!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey rock on, Matt!

    We really liked these guys. Good stuff. They are way better than some of the other songs we played.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I believe they are defunct at this point....I have all of their CDs, and would be glad to pass on some of my favorite tunes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a shame their broken up. Maybe we can have a reunion on a future show? I thought it would be cool to do an unplugged thing of a band on our show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "And I'm thinking, 'Omg... you're touchiiiing iiiittt'..."

    LOL!!!

    Thanks for making me nearly choke on my coffee. ;)

    ReplyDelete