Tuesday, May 20, 2008

As Seen On Rifftrax

Jonathan Coulton and Paul and Storm are living the geek dream. Not only do they get to travel around in a magical bus playing musics for people in buildings all over the country, sometimes cool people are among the people in the building. Take for example this past weekend in San Diego, when Bill Corbett of MST3K fame joined in on a sing-along. Afterwards, the group (which included former Jawbone guest, Mike Nelson and his wife, Bridget) hung out and imbibed spirits at a local pub.

What does this have to do with me? My artwork for Paul and Storm's "Dejected Arrr" tee (available here) ends up at the Rifftrax blog. Unfortunately, it's not credited. But I'll take what I can get. Thanks to Dan for heads up.

UPDATE: I have been credited! Thanks Conor!