Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Let's Play Caption This!

I used to play this all the time at my message board, and I thought I would bring some of that fun over to Jawbone.

The game is simple. I post a picture and you give it the best (hopefully humorous) caption you can think of. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezie. Then we'll read the best ones on the show. So let's start with a photo of the face transplant woman:



"This face transplant went great. I just wish they wouldn't have put the Lon Chaney werewolf model on me"

Now it's your turn! Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. what do you mean I have to do an interview with Len & Nora?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why they filled my cheeks full of berries before they attached this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look's like she just had a piece of Drakes fruit pie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. or, for longtime jawbone listeners-

    "I KNEW giving that chimp a birthday cake would end badly!"

    ;)

    ReplyDelete