Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm On Yahoo! (Oh, And Coulton, Too)

Internet Rock Sensation and Design Slave Master, Jonathan Coulton, has a pretty keen piece about his ride to superstardom on Yahoo today. And, lo-and-behold, my Code Monkey artwork shows up about midway though the piece. I even have a credit at the bottom of the article! Yippee! I think I even spy my friends Paul and Storm in the Yahoo piece as well, the handsome devils.

I think this may be a good time to remind everyone that I predicted a year of the Coulton was coming soon when we first interviewed Joco back in January 2006. As the Yahoo piece proves, I think that the Year of the Coulton is upon us, folks. As we enjoy this extended celebration, may we all gain the power to be as shaggily handsome as JoCo himself. Ah yes. Good times. Good times.