Thursday, October 13, 2005

Jawbone #76: Illicit Love for Bellybuttons

It's mid October, so let's do a show. On tonight's episode, I reveal an illict love I have and breakdown and cry about it, I call Nora a man, and try my best to sing Coldplay. Hey and don't forget about the Sugar Coated Show happening this weekend!

Running Time: 50:00
Show Notes:
Coconut MonkeyRocket | Bumblebee
Starball | Kung Fu Girl

Finding an EVP on a Hometown Tales podcast.
David and JP Rule
Mason Reese
Who's Your Daddy Podcast
Zaldor's World
Waiting, The Film
Opinionated Ramblings
Old Wave Radio
Treks In SciFi

RSS feed.
Download now.


  1. I haven't checked out the show yet but I have this bad feeling you make fun of one of my favorite bands....

  2. It's all done with love Aaron. :)

  3. Yeah it was much better than I origionally assumed. You do seem to be rushing towards show #100, you trying to quit sooner than later?

  4. I guess you'll just have to keep listening to find out. :)

  5. Fun show! Thanks for using my little audio and mentioning my Podcast. :)