Monday, February 13, 2006

Jawbone #97: Happy Birthday, Jawbone

It's our birthday and whoa...the press is onto us. Tonight, our special guest is Chad from the Medina Gazette. Listen in as he does a story about us for an upcoming edition of the paper.




RUNNING TIME: 43:06
SHOW NOTES:

Links:
Jonathan Coulton
Melamed Riley Advertising
Podcheck
Face Transplant Story
The Tale of Happy Birthday
Kevin Seconds Pawdcast
Manic Mommies
Hometown Tales Dinner
Robot Uprising
Flash Mobs

Music:
The Descendents | Nothing With You

Where to show Jawbone some love:
Vote for us at Podcast Alley
Add Us To Your Faves At Podcast Pickle
Review us at Yahoo or at Itunes

RSS feed.
Download now.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    Len did you see this about WoW?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4700754.stm

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and Happy Valentine's Day!

    I did a google image search for the most appropriate picture and came up with the following:

    I LOVE YOU JAWBONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having me in the Annex, guys. And Nora, you're right. The delay made me sound like a drunk.

    Dear Jawbone Radio fans: I am much more effervescent and witty in person.

    Chad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a great year and best wishes on the coming one.

    You two really need to figure out how to cash in on your fame and success!

    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy! now I can get in my bithday suit. Save me a hunk of cake with a lot of icing.

    Mr. Big

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun show! Is the Medina Gazette article available online anywhere yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It should be up a week from Saturday. I'll link it up as soon as it posts. :)

    ReplyDelete