Thursday, February 16, 2006

Jawbone: Unedited

The rumor mill is wldly churning around plans for our show 100, so it seems. And unbeknownst to me, the podosphere has been chattering away. I tried to quell some of these swirling unthruths and perhaps even create a few of my own, with a quick appearance on the latest episode of Unedited: The Extensively Edited Podcast for Podcasters. I let the host, Chad of Me and the Bean fame, in on a few tidbits about show 100. (Whatever could it be??!) Rev up the salivation machine and listen into the show here.


  1. I'm guessing you've both sold out and are going to become Adam Curry's sidekicks! ;)

  2. Say it ain't so! I've just gotten hooked on the random musings of Len and Knorah, and now you you may be leaving us! I can't take it!!!

    Kristin (Manic Mommies)