Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Attention Unsigned Musician Types

That's right! You with the Casio. I'm looking at you! I'm in the market for music to put behind my monster videos. That's where you come in. If you are an unsigned musician, a tinkerer or you have some old songs you wrote in your college dorm years ago that sound pretty good, send em along to me at jawboneradio(at)gmail.com. Make sure you put the subject as "MBM Music". Songs should be roughly 3 to 4 minutes in length. It would be better if it's monster-related or scary. Humorous monster songs are a plus. If it's not, don't let that scare you off. I'm just looking for really good original music to put with these drawings. If it's good, I'll feature it on an upcoming video. If it's REALLY good, I might just play it on our podcast. Voila! Instant fame on the internets! I've gotten some really good tracks from some people so far, but I am starting to run out. And, believe it or not, the PMN has a limited number of songs about zombies and monsters.

Thanks in advance for your help. Carry on!