Monday, May 07, 2007

Help Me Find The Funniest Video I Have Ever Seen

So, a few years ago, before Tivo, my family and I were watching AFV (or Amercia's Funniest Home Video). This one episode featured one of the funnieist videos i have ever seen. There were so many layers of funny to it, I just had to see it again. But to this day, I haven't seen it since, in a repeat or even on YouTube.

The video It took place in a backyard. There was a guy with a mullet standing next to his girlfriend. Now, that alone is comic gold enough, but like I said, layers of funny. He is tossing a football around and his trusty dog is standing next to him. He tosses the football to his buddy. The cameraman follows the ball a few times. On one throw back, the ball hits the girlfriend in the nose. This startles the dog who then runs frantically away from mullet boy and girlfriend. There is a leash wrapped around mullet boys leg and when the dog runs, he pulls the rug out from under mullet boy and he slips and falls on his back to the ground.

Now, I know what you're thinking. What was so funny about that? Some mullet guy slips and falls and that's it? Well, the kicker is that when the camera pans over to the dog, we see that the reason mullet boy fell was because the leash was wrapped around his fake leg. The dog is running around dragging mullet boy's fake leg and mullet boy is hopping after him.

When I saw this for the first time, I almost couldn't catch my breath, I was laughing so hard. And I have not been able to find the video since.

So here is the task: If you can find me this video online somewhere on YouTube or Google, I will draw you your own personal Monster By Mail Or if you prefer, another little drawing if you're not into monsters.

So there ya go. Good luck and happy hunting!