Thursday, May 10, 2007

More and More Monsters In The Wild

I've been getting a lot of responses from people who are receiving their monsters in the mail and I thought it would be a good idea to show off some of them.

The photo to the left comes from Annie, who told me today that after watching some of the videos, her nine year old son went to grab his own crayons and markers to make up his own monster. I think that's one of the coolest residual parts os this project -- that I am inspiring people, and lots of kids, to draw, be creative and come up with their own creations. I love getting e-mails like that. They never fail to make my day.

Next up is Justin, who asked for a WOW related monster and he got one!










Here is Monkeyman from the first round. Good to see he made it safely as well.


And finally, I got this tonight from a big supporter of MBM, who ordered a Monster Pugdog for his sister's birthday. Did I mention these make great gifts? Hmmm...anyway, enjoy!



Keep the Monsters In The Wild coming folks. I love seeing them!