Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New Podcast Coming This Week - I Promise!

Ok, so I know a lot of you have been waiting to hear the aftermath of what the hell happened in our house a few weeks ago. I was fully expecting to record a show last week, but I got laid out by an awful flu/cold. I lost my voice. I was sleeping during the day (which Nora can attest, I never do). I was even wearing my glasses all the time, which is a sure-fire sign that I am not well. Then, last night I got that crazy conjunctivitis "weeping, crusty eye thing" going on.

Ugh, too much info, I know. But the long and short of it is, I wasn't able to get my act together and do a show. I fully expect that by Thursday (fingers crossed) I will feel well enough and my voice would have returned sufficiently enough that we can record. And yes, I plan on letting everyone in on what what we found out regarding our unexpected guest/guests and also play all the wonderful specualtions that you sent via voice mail.

So, in short, thanks for hanging in there. If you don't listen to the podcast and just read the blog -- you should really subscribe. It would make our collective day.

Thanks again for reading/listening to us.