Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Jawbone - Live!

For this week's podcast, we will be trying something a little different. We're going to be doing a live taping of the show via UStream. I've seen Coulton and Scott Johnson use the technology with much success, so I thought I'd give it a go.

Here is our Channel Page. Apparently, there is a chatroom there that you will allow you to chat with the other fans of Jawbone Radio, all three of them. It should be fun and believe there will be kringles available.

Our recording schedule is fluid at the moment, which is just another way of saying we don't have a real tight schedule, but we will try to record Thursday evenings around 9:30 or 10:00 PM EST. If you plan on coming by and watching us record the show, say so in the comments, just so I know I won't be setting this up for no one.