Friday, March 16, 2007

Greetings From Arizona!

Well, I am currently in Phoenix, Arizona. The weather has been HOT. 92 degree days and very dry heat. Luckily, (or unluckily depending on how you look at it) the group I'm with has been inside in the air conditioning for most of the day at a trade show. I have been filming some stuff for Len TV and I hope to get more today. And for what it's worth, my time schedule is all screwed right now. Between daylight savings time and Arizona not adhering to DST and the waking up at 4:20 AM and 14 hour days, my internal clock is screaming at me rght now for mercy. Ah, it will all be over soon enough though and I'll be back in cold and dreary Cleveland, what with the grey, overcast tones, the lack of coherent downtown planning and the organized crime bosses running the city and the government -- ah, I miss it dearly.

As I mentioned earlier on the blog, new show most likely next week and a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. I'm surprised no one tried to speculate. Perhaps it's not interesting enough to speculate about. But won't anyone give some guesses?

Ok, into the furnace!