Monday, September 01, 2008

Upcoming Art Project - Now It Can Be Told!

For those of you who have been following me on Twitter, I have been making some reference to a super secret art project I've been working on for DragonCon. Well, since the DragonCon weekend has come and gone, I can finally reveal what I've been working on and will be working on over the next few weeks. I am collaborating with Ken Plume from QuickStop Entertainment and John Robinson from NeedCoffee on a children;s book called "There's A Zombie In My Treehouse!" The book cover and website was unveiled this past weekend at DragonCon and you can now sign up for updates at the website. With any luck, the book should be available late fall and I'm sure I'll blog about it when it happens. Until then, head on over and show your support by signing up for updates. More will be coming soon, I'm sure.

And if you are interested, see the full size cover and teaser poster art at my Flickr site.