Monday, May 30, 2005

The Chinese Diver and the End of Oprah

I felt this would have been a great topic for the show, but Nora wouldn't have it. Quite frankly, I can't blame her.

I think this is the end of Oprah Winfrey. Oprah did a recent show about poop, most notably, what it should sound like when it hits the water and what shape it should take. Apparently, according to her expert, it has to sound like a "Swoosh" and make no splash at all. So in essence, it must sound like a Chinese diver.

My personal favorite quote from the show comes from Maureen, who gives us this little gem: "My hemorrhoids feel so bad that it's like grapes hanging out of my rear."

I have that feeling everyday, but only because I do have grapes hanging out of my rear. It's an interesting sensation to say the least.

1 comment:

  1. I watched that one, and was happy to know 'O' and I have the same kind of poop.

    ReplyDelete