Sunday, July 31, 2005

Boo Berry Unleashed!

Moving ahead on the Monster Cereal MADS, here is my take on the ever-elusive Boo Berry.

This was frickin' tough to do, I have to admit. As I mentioned on our last podcast, I have had a love/hate relationship with Boo Berry for quite some time now. I wanted to get him right. And I don't know if I did or not. Regardless, I have a feeling I will be revisiting this subject again from time to time.

I will probably talk about this on our next show, but some of my pieces will be appearing in a local art show next month. I will be hanging six peices of art, some podcaster and some one from the Monster Art series in a local art gallery. More info is forthcoming, so stay tuned and find out where you'll be able to see the gallery showing (if you're in the Cleveland area) and what else is in store for the Monster Art Project.

Stay subscribed!

3 comments:

  1. Then there is the recent episode of Robot Chicken on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. An episode of "Zombie Idol" where Franken-Berry, Boo-Berry and Count Chocula were the judges.
    Quisp IS an alien. Quake was a redneck. Any cereal based on a movie (as a marketing connection) is not worth your time. I can't wait for your first art show - it's at least ten years overdue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE to start watching that show. I've heard a lot about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Murderous Boo-Berry... *shiver*...

    Tres Cool, but tres spooky.

    ReplyDelete