Friday, July 22, 2005

Frankenberry Unchained

I started a new subset of drawings that are going into the Monster Art Project last night. I was a big fan of the Monster Cereals growing up, and always loved the characters. Frankenberry, Count Chocula, Boo Berry, Frute Brute...simply awesome stuff.



So I decided to do a series of drawings based on these loveable creatures, but instead interpret them as the real monsters they were inspired by. So here is my first take on the most colorful of the monster cereals, Frankenberry:

2 comments:

  1. The strawberry fingernails are hi-larious. I'm not sure that kids would eat a cereal with your Franken-berry on the box, but I know I would.

    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed the real Frankenberry has a butt for a head. :/

    ReplyDelete