Monday, September 12, 2005

The Nightmare Factory

I am slowly running out of time to develop images for my Monster Art Exhibits happening this October. Here is the newest image to the collection. Eep. Better start crackin'.

So here we go...I really dig this one, moreso than the Evil Genius image I did last. I came up with this idea about eight years ago at my now defunct Cartoon Gallery, which appeared on my orginal site. It's actually a combo of two cartoons I did, one of a very Tim Burtonish shadow and the other of a darker Monsters Inc. interpretation. Here are the original cartoons, for your enjoyment:




I always liked the original black and white cartoons and wanted to do updated versions of them. Lo and behold, here they are. Finally, given the justice it deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment