Monday, March 03, 2008

Apelad Weighs In On Richard

I don't know if Richard has seen all the drawings yet, but I think it's pretty cool to have "Ape Lad" Adam Koford draw up a sketch of this mystery man. I also am intrigued by the fact that most of the drawings are depicting Richard with some sort of facial hair. I'm going to have to draw another one of Richard with a full on beard.

Which reminds me, feel free to add more than one drawing if you like. And as mentioned in the comments, for those who are unwieldy with the art stuffs, you can call our voicemail line @ 206.666.2326, leave a description of Richard and either Nora, Neil or I will draw a sktech based on your verbal description.

Also Richard, if you are reading this, maybe one day you can provide us a photo of yourself, but for now, allow us be mired in this mystery.

That is all.