Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The 31 Days Of Halloween - Complete Details!

I posted about this last week, but so much was going on with aliens, that I felt I should give this its proper due as well.

So here's the deal on the Halloween Promotion. I am calling it "The 31 Days of Halloween". Why? Because there are 31 days in October and it seemed like a pretty good random number to use. Here's how it works:

Starting on September 14th, I will start posting 31 Ebay auctions of chances to commission me for original art. The art will be a little larger, 6x9. There will be an autographed copy of the Monster By Mail Coloring book with the package and a bag full of weird, creepy toys including sticky brains, body parts, vampire fangs and buttons. Plus - and this is the cool part - the package will show up at your door in an 18" tall coffin! The coffin was created especially for this promotion by artist Liz Rosino of Lucky Kat. They are original, hand-crafted, signed, numbered and painted and very, very cool when they show up at your doorstep.

In addition to the 31 chances to win, I will also be posting prints of my artwork that will be up for grabs, including my famous triptych of Monster Cereal mascots, my Vampire Waitress and my WereSkater.

On a personal note, I don't have to mention to readers of this blog and listeners of this podcast that we are in the home stretch of the pregnancy. If you can do what you can to get the word out and let people know that these auctions are happening, I would be more than grateful. If someone would be cool enough to Digg this promotion, I can add the link to the page on Monster By Mail.

Thanks again for all your support. Please remember the auctions start next Friday. So plan accordingly.

ON EDIT: Took out some whining on my part.