Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I think I'm dead

Just a quick note to let you all know, that yes, I am AGAIN sick. This time with a dreadful flu that has been hopping from person to person in my household. I've slept about 27 hours of the last 48 and I'm hoping I feel better tomorrow and this dreadful pain that is flling my skull and throat will move on.

That being said, I'm not sure if we're going to do a show tomorrow. I guess it all depends on how my voice sounds, how I'm feeling, etc.

Just a reminder that the 31 Days of Halloween Promotion officially starts this Friday. You'll have 31 chances to bid on and possibly win a coffin filled with my art, the Monster By Mail coloring book and an assortment or weird, Halloweeny type goodies. Plus, there are chances to bid on some of my pre-made monster art prints. You can't lose!

As soon as the link on Ebay goes live, I'll post it here. And if people could help me get the word out on boards, social networking sites, etc, that would be uber cool.

Now, on to feel my brain get jackhammered again.