Monday, January 14, 2008

Looking For A Vocalist In Rock Band?


As you may or may not know, since the holidays, the video game Rock Band has transformed our home into a veritable performance arena with singers, bassists, drummers and the occasional roadie hanging out and causing mischief for all hours of the night. So, I've been pretty up on all things RB for the past few weeks. I guess you could call it my new obsession. (I know I'm not the only, either! I'm looking at you, Eye-Bott.) Anyway, I was cruising the RB forums and came across this pretty funny ad for a vocalist. I'd ask him to join our band "Best Dad", but alas, Nora is already the singer. Maybe if this guy can do bass, I'd consider adding him. Or if Nora for whatever reason would quit to band to go solo, I guess I can think about asking this guy. Viva La Internets!