Thursday, January 31, 2008

"You Know Who Likes My Cartoons? THE NEW YORKER!"

I can finally say that line from Seinfeld and have it apply. Yes, tis true. In light of all the awful stuff that has been happening around here (ID theft, sickness, broken computer programs and tech support, being hit in the head with a car hood, just to name a few things...) there are some good things that happened this week. I found out on Monday that one of my entries into the New York Eustace Tilley contest won. The art will be published on Monday on the New Yorker.com and there is a slight chance that I may make it into the print edition as well. I'll be sure to publish more info as soon as I know it. Whee!

UPDATE: Just got the news. I WILL be printed in the hard copy edition anniversary edition of the New Yorker!! Woot!