Friday, February 25, 2005

Greetings from the Vegas Strip!

Howdy folks! Len checking in from beautiful Sunny Las Vegas. The weather is beautiful here. Aaron and I have been doing a lot of walking and gambling and so we haven't been able to record ANYTHING. ANY-THING. So the show next week might just be a rehash of what we saw and did rather than actually "hearing" what we did. But we still have a few days here. Anything can happen I suppose.

Thanks to everyone who is adding our RSS feed to their readers. We really appreciate it. There have been some interesting events happening on my leave. So, when I get back into Cleveland, we're going to have a lot to talk about.

Stay cool. I'll probably check in one more time before the weekend is over. Tonight is the Blue Man Group. My mom told me to bring earplugs. We'll see if I follow her advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment