Friday, February 11, 2005

Second Show - Twice

We lost the first show we did, which personally, I thought was funnier with what we ended up with. But Garageband crapped out on me during the first save. What are we going to do, eh? (hopefully getting a new external firewire drive for my powerbook. I wish.)

SHOW NOTES:
Nora and I talk about our upcoming visit from the city inspector (less than 12 hours away!, what it means to be an entreprenuer, and general late night silliness.

Listen to the newest show here.



Or download it in MP3 format.



Or if you want to be really hipsteriffic, subscribe to our RSS Feed and never miss a single show.

Also, remember to vote for us at podcastalley.com!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! (linked from Brewed Fresh daily) - keep the good work up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for listening. :)

    ReplyDelete