Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Kids Book Is Now Available!

Hey, remember that children's book I blogged about a few weeks ago? Well it is now available for purchase here. Here's what the author of the book has to say about it:
" I present to you a collaboration between myself and the formidable Mr Len Peralta of Jawbone Radio and Monster By Mail. Len is, I am sure you can tell by the thumbnail, quite genius with a pen, and he has vastly improved my meagre story with some of the most whimsical artwork you will ever see. [we have no idea what “whimsical” means -ed.]

The book is about a young bear named Owen whose second cousin, Panda, comes to visit. Panda seems like a mild-mannered boy, but whenever he eats his fruity snack at the end of the day, things go… well, a little bit crazy.""
Check out the whole post here. The download of the book is free, but of course buy a copy as well. if you can!