Friday, June 24, 2005

Humbled, Yet Again

So I posted today that I am pretty much done with my podcaster drawings, burned out and pretty fried overall, both personally and professionally, when I get an e-mail from Accident Hash's C.C. Chapman linking to this post of today's podcast. Apparently, CC has opened his own Accident Hash shop. And for every shirt sold, he's giving some of the markup to me.

Wow. Insane.

Once again, I am floored. Totally. He certainly didn't have to do that, but it was very kind of him. CC symbolizes the kind of community podcasting is. People helping each other out when they can. I am humbled. Yet again...

Now get out there and buy some Hash shirts! :)

BTW, CC mentioned I did a couple of drawings for him. I was having a hell of a time trying to capture him in a cool drawing. And I ended up doing a few, (not at his request, mind you, but because of my own personal perfection barometer).

Here is the first one. He said he looked too mean. And I agree. As I was drawing it, I thought "Damn, he looks mean." And that's not what CC's personality is:


So I went ahead and did this one:

A lot closer, even though I probably would have done one more, since I'm still not happy with it.

1 comment:

  1. cc is one of the coolest people i've met on the internet.

    ReplyDelete