Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Jawbone Mobile Studio Hits the Road!

Tomorrow, the Jawbone Traveling Studio will be doing its first on-site appearance as I work on my first paying podcast gig. I will be recording podcasts for a client that will be airing mid month. This is the first time that I've used our studio to record anything other than our own podcast. So it's both exciting and scary all at once.

I have been working on perfecting my studio setup, so hopefully there will be no problems recording the audio tomorrow. I'm reserving all problems for my main G4, which for some unknown reason decided to freak out on me today. Hopefully, these problems will all go away when I upgrade to cable internet tomorrow. But I'm sure there will be a host of new problems for me to handle.

Needless to say, I've got to pack up my entire studio for tomorrow morning, so no show tonight. I'm hoping to squeeze in a few of our own shows in between mixing down these client casts. When I get closer to launching them, I'll be sure to post a link and talk about them on the show.

Keep those audio comments coming! When we do our next show, we want to play tons of listener feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment