Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Sketches Galore!

Ok, now we're getting pretty serious with these so-called "podcaster drawings". First off, for Jayson from the Catholic Cast, here is Pope Benedict XVI:


And for my friends from The Metal Show, Fellow Clevelanders, Matt and Chris, here is a killer portrait of them.


I've been getting a lot of requests from people interested in a cartoon or some artwork. Please be aware that I have been swamped with requests since last week and I am slowly working my way through them all. If you have sent me a request, I will draw it as soon as I can. More keep coming in everyday, so please be patient with me. I'm trying to work from home (my full-time gig) and also do the illustrations when I get a second. Also, I will have a fully operational Paypal Account soon. So if you'd like to hire me for a job, (I do more than illustrations) or even donate something for my free services, please feel free.

Thanks for all of your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment