Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Two of Our Personal Faves

I've been buried under cartooning requests, but I was able to work up these cartoons of two of our faves from the podcasting/vlogging world. Amanada Congdon from Rocketboom:



Because of the listener comment that said the cartoon looked nothing like Amanda, I went ahead and did a second one. Both Amanda and I agree dthat it looks nothing like her as well. And when you have a very discriminating audience as she does over at Rocketboom, you have to aim to please. So here is take 2:


I think this looks closer to her and matches her personality.

And self-proclaimed Jawbone fan, Eric Rice:



More coming! I promise. Plus a new podcast tonight. Things are good. :)

Tags: | | |

1 comment:

  1. I really want to do another one of her that looks more like her. I usually get the hair right first, if I can get the hair right, the face follows. I am doing another one of these today.

    ReplyDelete