Sunday, June 12, 2005

Podcasting Sketches for A Sunday Afternoon

It seems I'm getting more attention for these drawings than any podcast we've done. But hey, I'll take what I can get. I guess even Adam Curry himself said he liked 'em, especially the one of himself. So hey, I'm making inroads, I guess.

Anyway, I did three sketches today, but only colored in two. So here are the ones I've done so far:
A request from the Catfish Show. I just had to do the cheap Canadian joke. Sorry, I kid our northern neighbors, but they know it's all in jest:


Also one for the man behind Accident Hash, Mr CC Chapman and his son. I wish I had more time to spend on these because I really like the way that his kid came out. If I were in charge of CC's marketing, I would switch out the picture of his son as the main image and make this little drawing iconic to the show. But that's just me. I'm just a crazy marketing/advertsiing type who likes his own illustrations.


And finally, Charley and Carol from Israelisms.


Over the Podcast Alley, apparently people are saying that they would buy these as t-shirts. I don't know how true that would be. But if anyone wants a t-shirt of any of the podcasters I've drawn so far, please let me know. I might set up a Cafpress account with the Podcaster art T-shirts.

2 comments:

  1. I know people would buy these as T-shirt, without question--you go to it, boy--I only take 10% off the top. Ask some of my other clients how well I have managed them--Gary Coleman, Danny Bonaduce, Webster...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love it, Len. Artistic, funny, and a nice guy. Thanks.

    Charley & Carol from Israelisms

    ReplyDelete