Monday, June 26, 2006

Jawbone PME Fund Gets Ratcheted Up

Got this e-mail today from Randy in OK:
Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I intend to contribute to the Jawbone PME fund with the money I raise from my cuss jar. Over the last few years I have been using more and more of those colorful adjectives that I should not be using. So, I have decided to start a cuss jar to try and make me start. I am calling this the Jawbone Cuss Jar and am going to donate all of the money in the jar to the Jawbone PME fund. I will put $1.00 in the jar every time I use the ‘F’ word and all other words will be fifty cents. I have attached a picture of the jar. Notice I have Darth Vader and a Jawa guarding it. This way I know the money will be safe. I will try to keep you posted weekly on the total in the jar.
We thank Randy for his effort. And anyone who is around Randy, please get him to drop as many F-bombs as possible!