Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Jawbone Prints Now Available!



Over the course of the past year, a lot of people have expressed interest in buying some of my artwork to brighten up their workspace or to simply hang up in their home. Well, you'll be happy to know that a selection of my art is now available to purchase through Zazzle. If there is any image that you are particularly interested in that I haven't linked up, please let me know and I can work on getting it into the store. You can see pretty much everything I've drawn at my Flickr set. I believe I will make some JoCo images available as well. But I would probably have to clear that with JoCo.

Anyway, start buying....NOW!

UPDATE: With his permission, I started adding some Jonathan Coulton merch to the store. If there is any design that you folks are interested in on a T-shirt or as a print, let me know.