Thursday, March 31, 2005

Cafepress Screw Up And Redemption

Check this shit out: These are the shirts that Cafepress printed out for one of our listeners.




Where the hell is the "jaw" on the shirt? Now she has a bunch of shirts that say "bone". That's nice. I told my listener to return the shirts and I am planning to be on the horn with Cafepress tomorrow. So, if you were thinking of purchasing the shirts, please hold off until this problem is taken care of. I may be switching vendors depending on what Cafepress says about this. This is totally unacceptable.

ON EDIT: Warren at Cafepress was very helpful rectifying this situation by printing out a new set of shirts for our listener! Kudos to them. :)

I am mixing down tonight show right now. It will probably take most of the night, so I'll post it tomorrow with tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment