Friday, March 25, 2005

Here Comes Peter EasterFlu

I am sick again. Damnit. I woke up this morning with a terrible headache, a cold nose, body aches, chills and a bad attitude. Just in time for the Easter holiday. But that doesn't prevent us from doing a show.

SHOW NOTES: Running Time - 40:24
Here Comes Peter Easterflu.
T-shirts and crew necks.
Death fears.
Classic Movie Monsters.
A werewolf will eat me when I am taking out the garbage.
Bigfoot.
Easter Never Came by Farewell to February.
The Office Mashup by Sheldon S.
The English Version of The Office.
The American Version of The Office.
And just because we love the show so much, if you have Netflix. rent the DVDs.
My socks are too large,
Nora's sad bread bag shoe story.
Handbags and Gladrags.

Be sure to check out our Jawbone Gear Store and suit up with some really cool schtuff from the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment